Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Grabyo has been built from the bottom up on AWS core services – the system utilizes Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 and Amazon Media Services for its core processing.
Amazon Web Services powers Grabyo using more than 30 AWS Managed Services including:
- Amazon EC2, Amazon Fargate and AWS Lambda for cloud-compute capacity for Grabyo’s proprietary video technologies
- AWS Elemental MediaConvert to create ABR clips or create proxy renditions
- AWS Elemental MediaConnect for secure, reliable live video transport (SRT, Zixi, RTP)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) for file-based cloud storage
- Cloudfront to cache and distribute content to end users
- Amazon Transcribe for machine-learning powered speech-to-text
Grabyo also integrates directly with Amazon S3, providing users with a simple way to share video content to websites and owned platforms.