Acceptable Use Policy
This policy covers acceptable use both by all users of Grabyo Services as defined in our Terms of Service. Live streams are hard to monitor, so we rely on you to help us enforce acceptable usage.
Don't abuse the site. Every new feature on Grabyo involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible and millions of users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
We Review Content Flagged As Inappropriate
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Grabyo is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your content, don't edit, stream or publish it using Grabyo. In addition, please be advised that we work closely with law enforcement agencies.
- Don't distribute content that includes any forms of abuse to humans or any other animals, this includes animal abuse, drug abuse or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your show shows someone getting hurt, attacked or humiliated, don't use Grabyo.
- Respect copyright. Only use Grabyo for content that you have created yourself or that you are authorised to use. Don't use content to which someone else owns the copyright, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programmes or videos made by other users, or any other media rights owned by a third party without the requisite authorisations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we do not permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance of predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from Grabyo.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not OK to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content.
Want to know more?
Join 2,000+ other professionals in getting the latest social video news, trends and updates straight to your inbox