Technical Support Manager
Grabyo is the video platform built for live, social and mobile. Our cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, and empowers digital teams to own content creation, editing & live production, as well as distribution & monetization across social and OTT channels.
Grabyo launched in 2013 and currently works with over 70 premium broadcasters, sports properties and digital publishers around the world, including The Premier League, La Liga, ATP, AELTC Wimbledon, Formula E, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, BT Sport, The FA, Billboard Magazine, Sky, FOX Sports, FOX Latin America, MLS, Turner Sports, Univision, Showtime, Big Ten Network and Concacaf.
Grabyo is a privately held company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Portland, Miami, Singapore and London, UK.
For more information on Grabyo, visit http://about.grabyo.com/
Working within the Technical Support team, the Technical Support Manager acts as one of the key contacts for operational and technical services with clients worldwide and with a focus on Spanish speaking clients and events. You will be responsible for Grabyo's first-line customer support and client issue resolution. Using a host of internal tools you will be the main point of contact for Grabyo clients from the onboarding process through to the daily management of client queries, issue resolution and ongoing product training.
Along the way, you must develop a deep understanding of the Grabyo platform and work closely with internal teams to meet clients’ expectations and contribute to the continual development of Grabyo, including:
- Acting as the first response to helpdesk tickets (24×7). Providing support, fault diagnostics and issue resolution where possible, with escalation to second-line Engineering with comprehensive information and ticket priority.
- Support the Customer Success team with the creation of new client setups, user onboarding and training with functional and in-depth knowledge of all features and benefits.
- To have a detailed knowledge of all the relevant tools and processes to replicate issues or collate detailed information to aid Engineering with any platform fixes.
- Tracking and Managing all tickets from submission to closure with Zendesk for reporting to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining and contributing to documentation and help videos for new feature updates that are released to clients via the product team.
- Understanding customer behaviour via platform tracking tools and help disseminate this to the Customer Success team.
- To work collaboratively with all business functions includes Sales, Customer Success and Engineering.
Flexibility is key for this role. We support some of the biggest and most exciting live events where support will be required outside of UK office hours. Your role will involve flexible working hours (early and late) with on-call support required. A key focus of this role is to work and support our Spanish speaking clients either in Europe, the US and LATAM.
Requirements for this role
- Graduate or with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role with an understanding of digital media.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Highly personable, with good communication skills and able to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of Grabyo’s business operations and a love for social media
- Proven flexibility and willingness to ‘roll sleeves up’ as required in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment of a business that is growing.
- Structured, methodical and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.