Manager/Director, Marketing & PR, Americas
Grabyo is the video platform built for live, social and mobile.
The cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, empowering rights owners to be first to market with content, meet the demands of an always-on digital fan base and generate complementary new revenue streams.
Grabyo launched in 2013 and currently works with over 60 premium broadcasters, sports properties and digital publishers around the world, including MLS, Univision, BeIN Sports, Buzzfeed, The Premier League, La Liga, ATP, Wimbledon, Formula E, Real Madrid, Chelsea, BT Sport, Fox Sports, Perform Media and Universal Music Group..
Grabyo is a privately held company with offices in New York and London, UK.
The Manager/Director, Marketing & PR is responsible for driving Grabyo’s marketing activities – inclusive of trade & consumer media outreach, event marketing, digital marketing and collateral development. We are looking for candidates that have solid and demonstrable B2B marketing experience (SaaS or similar) and deep knowledge of the digital media space. The candidate should also have strong media contacts in and knowledge of one or more of the following industries: digital media, broadcast media, sports, entertainment, & news – in North and/or South America.
The Manager/Director, Marketing & PR will be the primary point of contact for Grabyo’s marketing & PR activity in the Americas. This individual will also be responsible for developing a marketing plan that helps to drive new business in the Americas region. You will work closely with other marketing team members in UK/Europe to coordinate key messages & value propositions to Grabyo’s clients and the media. Finally, this person will be charged with managing Grabyo’s CRM platform and its use as a marketing and sales tool across the organization.
Along the way, you must develop a deep understanding of the Grabyo platform and work closely with internal teams to refine marketing plans & key messages, as well as contribute to the continual development of Grabyo’s business. Responsibilities also include:
- Develop an annual marketing plan for Grabyo Americas – inclusive of goals, strategy, tactics, budget, & timing
- Explore opportunities and provide recommendations across events/conferences, digital marketing, media outreach, content development, and other
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Develop & execute a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage event & conference partnerships & execution
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Manage the company’s CRM platform for better sales & marketing results and tracking
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven track record of marketing/PR success with minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Proven experience with digital/technology B2B companies
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) with exceptional presentation skills
- Experience working with Sales teams to build awareness, evangelize products, and close deals
- Integrity, intelligence, and energy
- Self-starter and ability to self-manage towards goals
- Results and revenue focused – strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as being a team player
- Committed, proactive, and resourceful. Can be counted on to get the job done on time
- Friendly, personable and can easily develop strong and productive working relationships with customers
- Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of Grabyo’s business operations
Email email@example.com. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.