Junior Marketing Executive
Grabyo is the video platform built for live, social and mobile. Our cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, and empowers digital teams to own content creation, editing & live production, as well as distribution & monetization across social and OTT channels.
Grabyo launched in 2013 and currently works with over 70 premium broadcasters, sports properties and digital publishers around the world, including FOX Sports, FOX Latin America, Turner Sports, Univision, Showtime, Big Ten Network, beIN Sports, CONCACAF, The Premier League, LaLiga, ATP, AELTC Wimbledon, Formula E, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, BT Sport, Sky, The FA, and Billboard Magazine.
Grabyo is a privately held company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Singapore and London, UK.
As a Junior Marketing Executive you will play a crucial role providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as
assigned. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will assist with the development and design of core Grabyo graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Assist in the management of social posting and channels.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with key metrics and statistics.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships where needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- A creative flair in the generation of fun and original online content.
- A good standard of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Macs, Microsoft/Google Suite.
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- A good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
- An interest in digital and social media trends and updates.
- An organised and reliable approach to work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.