Director of Partnerships & Channel Sales
New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Grabyo is the video platform built for live, social and mobile. Our cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, and empowers digital teams to own content creation, editing & live production, as well as distribution & monetization across social and OTT channels.
Grabyo launched in 2013 and currently works with over 70 premium broadcasters, sports properties and digital publishers around the world, including FOX Sports, FOX Latin America, Turner Sports, Univision, Showtime, Big Ten Network, beIN Sports, CONCACAF, The Premier League, LaLiga, ATP, AELTC Wimbledon, Formula E, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, BT Sport, Sky, The FA, and Billboard Magazine.
Grabyo is a privately held company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Singapore and London, UK.
The Director of Partnerships & Channel Sales is responsible for driving new business & revenue through third party partnerships. We are looking for candidates that have solid and demonstrable partnership and channel sales experience (SaaS or similar) and deep knowledge of the digital media space. The candidate should also have strong contacts and knowledge of one or more of the following industries: social media, broadcast media, sports leagues/teams, news & entertainment companies – in North and/or South America.
The Director of Partnerships & Channel Sales will be the primary point of contact for Grabyo’s technology and distribution partners and will be responsible for developing and managing a pipeline of new business for the company. These partners include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, AWS, Spredfast, Brightcove, Comcast Technology Solutions, and others. This individual will be responsible for developing successful new business strategies with these partners and then following through on execution, creating measurable outcomes for the business. The Director of Partnerships will also be responsible for sales pitches and demos, as needed, and will be supported by client services and technical operations functions.
Along the way, you must develop a deep understanding of the Grabyo platform and work closely with internal teams to meet clients’ expectations and contribute to the continual development of Grabyo.
- Building relationships with key executives at existing partner companies
- Developing strategies to drive mutually beneficial product features, marketing programs, and new business with clients
- Exploring new 3rd party partnerships and vetting the opportunity with each
- Sales presentations, varying from one-on-one meetings to large groups
- Creating original partnership framework & measurement criteria for each company
- Negotiate partnership agreements, including key deliverables and timelines
- Drive execution for each partner, in addition to any channel sales opportunities
- Liaising with the Marketing, Client Services, & Sales teams to full leverage across the organization
- Proven track record of partnership & channel sales success with minimum 5-8 years of experience
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Driven and hungry, focus on building and managing partnership programs and new business
- Integrity, intelligence, and energy
- Self-starter and ability to self-manage towards goals
- Results and revenue focused – strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) with exceptional presentation skills
- Committed, proactive, and resourceful. Can be counted on to get the job done on time
- Friendly, personable and can easily develop strong and productive working relationships with customers
- Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of Grabyo’s business operations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.