Business Development Manager, Asia
Grabyo is the video platform built for live, social and mobile. Our cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, and empowers digital teams to own content creation, editing & live production, as well as distribution & monetization across social and OTT channels.
Grabyo launched in 2013 and currently works with over 70 premium broadcasters, sports properties and digital publishers around the world, including Mediacorp Singapore, Thai PBS, FOX Sports, Univision, Showtime, Big Ten Network, CONCACAF, The Premier League, La Liga, ATP, AELTC Wimbledon, Formula E, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, BT Sport, Sky, The FA, and Billboard Magazine.
Grabyo is a privately held company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Singapore and London, UK.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities across the Asia region, handling inbound enquiries, researching and executing outbound new sales activity and providing exceptional service to our clients. We are looking for candidates with sales experience with an understanding of the digital media space and preferably technology/software (SaaS). The remit of the executive will be to support revenue growth, provide support to the Regional APAC Director, provide demos to customers, look after sales admin and the handling of all inbound enquiries and outbound sales campaigns.
Responsibilities also include:
- Prospecting, researching, calling and meeting new clients
- Sales presentations, varying from one-on-one meetings to large groups
- Negotiating & closing new business deals
- Creating & revising proposals, managing campaigns from concept to completion, provide full post campaign analysis
- Providing market intelligence and understanding of industry and market trends.
- Manage the day to day response to inbounds from clients
- Evangelize the benefits of the Grabyo platform and services to clients & prospects
- Build solid relationships with clients and gather feedback where appropriate on the Grabyo platform
- Coordinate with Grabyo account management and operations team to ensure platform services are delivered at exceptional quality levels to the specifications agreed with the client.
- 3 years sales and business development experience in Singapore/Asia is required.
- Good understanding of the digital market and broadcast sector is highly preferable
- Experience of selling software / technology platform services to broadcasters, publishers and other rights holders and content owners in Asia is highly desirable
- Driven and hungry to deliver growth – this is primarily a new business role
- Integrity, intelligence, energy and passion for building a new business in Asia
- Structured, methodical and detail oriented.
- Self-starter and ability to self-manage towards goals.
- Results and revenue focused.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with fantastic PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Committed, proactive, and resourceful. Can be counted on to get the job done
- Friendly, personable and can easily develop strong and productive working relationships with clients.
- Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of Grabyo's business operations and Grabyo’s position in the media and sports industries.
Email email@example.com. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.