Distribute premium, TV-quality live video to Facebook
- Broadcast multiple streams to Facebook simultaneously
- Publish live events to multiple Facebook Pages
- Manage events from any location using Grabyo's cloud-based platform
- Fast and simple set-up using a live IP stream (no third-party integration required)
- Optimise live stream for mobile viewing by broadcasting in square format
Publish instant highlights from live streams to Facebook
- Create clips of key moments from your live stream in real-time
- Distribute short-form clips to Facebook and Instagram instantly in horizontal, square or vertical format
- Share clips to multiple Facebook Pages
- Multiple user-access for collaborative video editing and sharing
Produce unique, digital broadcasts in the cloud from any location.
- Real-time switching of streams and feeds from multiple devices, events, locations and sources.
- Add graphics and animated video graphics on top of the live feeds.
- Insert VOD assets into the live broadcast, including live highlights, sponsorship and advertising graphics.
- Enhance broadcast outputs using picture in picture, audio mixing and data visualizations.
Enhance live broadcasts using real time graphics, data and audience interaction.
- Add enhanced graphic overlays and animations using standard design tools.
- Moderate user comments from Facebook and Twitter and overlay them on your live output.
- Show audience reactions and feedback in real time using polls and real time graphics.
- Create web applications using live data that update and animate in real-time.
- Overlay any web source or data layer on top of your live output – build TV-quality animations using simple web tools.
Monetize Facebook video with branded content
- Tag a partner, sponsor, or brand into your video content shared to Facebook
- Overlay sponsorship logos and assets to Facebook including an end-slate, in real-time
- Partners and sponsors can access content performance insights and monitor success
- 'Boost' video content with advertising spend, targeting to key demographics and driving call-to-action
Save live stream as VOD for editing and export
- Live stream added to Grabyo for post-event editing and clip sharing
- Trim video, create custom thumbnail and add text or graphical overlays in Grabyo post-event
- Live-event VOD available for download or export via Grabyo's APIs
- Add promotional assets and calls-to-actions to enhance instant highlights