We are looking for a talented designer to join our rapidly expanding team in Heddon Street, W1. We offer a relaxed, fun, informal, hard working environment – with significant opportunities for career progression powered by our rapid growth.
If you like working with emerging tech in a start-up environment, then you'll fit right in. We build innovative products for clients like BSkyB, ITV, Channel 5, The BRITs, Wimbledon and many more. You will own all aspects of front-end design, working closely with our engineering team. You will have a passion for UI and UX, a strong understanding of modern design practice and an obsession for detail. Ideally you will have 2-3 years experience in a similar environment.
- Full stack designer. Own and take responsibility for all aspects of design and implementation of UI and UX across multiple products.
- Interpret high level requirements and translate these into great designs by prototyping concepts and iterating.
- Modern design for a modern web. Cross platform. Multi-screen. Responsive. Metro/Flat/Material Design.
- Sketch, prototype, design, build, maintain. Your product, your responsibility.
- Feedback driven. What's working and what's not?
- A proven track record in designing beautiful products for the web.
- Required: Strong visual design (Photoshop/Fireworks/Illustrator), experienced in wireframing/prototyping, experienced in video design (AfterEffects/Premier), HTML5/CSS3.
- Passion for emerging technologies and design trends.
- Strong written and spoken English – with the ability to interact with clients in a presentable manner.
- Be social and have fun. Office culture is important to us. We work in small teams to create and develop new products and features continuously.
We offer a competitive salary and a great working environment.
Email us at email@example.com. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.