We are looking for talented devs to join our rapidly expanding team based in Heddon Street, W1. We offer a relaxed, fun, informal, hard working environment – with significant opportunities for career progression powered by our rapid growth.
If you like working with emerging tech in a start-up environment, then you'll fit right in. We build innovative products for clients like BSkyB, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, The BRITs, Wimbledon and many more.
- Be social and have fun. Office culture is important to us. We work in small teams to create and develop new products and features continuously.
- Full stack developer – you won't be focussed solely on front-end or back-end development, you'll experience it all.
- Requirements gathering -> ux/ui -> API -> business logic -> data modelling -> server/hosting -> monitoring/support.
- Write modern code for a modern web. Cross platform. Multi-screens. Cloud programming. API orientated. Scalability.
- Build awesome back end APIs as well as sleek, beautiful client-end experiences.
- We love solid back end solutions to power our applications. REST, AWS and scalability are key.
- UI / UX is important to us. Think web application and responsive design vs web site and mobile site.
- Problem solving. Complex problems, smart solutions.
- Iterating and optimising products based on feedback and data analytics.
- Ownership. Your products.
- Design, build, maintain, iterate – your product, your responsibility.
- Some examples of #whatwedo: java, rest, nosql, mysql, html5, css3, video-api, requirejs, backbonejs, bootstrap, facebook-api, twitter-api, ruby, php, git, aws, cloud-api, nodejs, ios, android
- 2:1 or equivalent degree from a leading university in a technical discipline.
- Desired: Ruby, Python, PHP, Flash, AS3, Linux, cloud, video.
- Passion for emerging technologies.
- Strong written and spoken English – with the ability to interact with clients in a presentable manner.
We offer a competitive salary and a great working environment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.