Senior Technical Account Manager (Americas)
Grabyo is the video platform built for live, social and mobile.
The cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, empowering rights owners to be first to market with content, meet the demands of an always-on digital fan base and generate complementary new revenue streams.
Grabyo launched in 2013 and currently works with over 60 premium rights holders, brands and publishers around the world, including The Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, ATP, Wimbledon, Formula E, Real Madrid, Chelsea, BT Sport, Fox Sports, BeIN Sports USA, Perform Media and Universal Music Group..
Grabyo is a privately held company with offices in New York and London, UK.
Working within the Operations team, the Senior Technical Account Manager acts as one of the key contacts for operational and technical services with clients in the Americas region. You will be responsible for Grabyo's first line customer support and client issue resolution. Using a host of tools you will be the main point of contact for Grabyo clients from the business development stage, to the onboarding process and directly through to project execution & management.
This role will provide on-going account management and customer success for new and existing clients in the Americas, establishing and maintaining excellent relationships that will contribute to strategic growth with these accounts.
Along the way, you must develop a deep understanding of the Grabyo platform and work closely with internal teams to meet clients’ expectations and contribute to the continual development of Grabyo, including:
- Supporting the commercial team on product demonstrations and account set-ups and training.
- Maintaining and contributing to documentation for new feature updates that are released to clients via the engineering team.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the operations and service team in London
Flexibility is key for this role. We support some of the biggest and most exciting live events where support will be required outside of US office hours. Your role will involve flexible working hours (early and late) with night shifts where required.
- 6-8 years experience in similar client facing or technical account management role.
- Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of Grabyo’s business operations and a love of social media.
- Strong integrity, intelligence and energy.
- Structured, methodical and detail oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player.
- Develop strong and productive working relationships with these clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar.
- A love of sport is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and a great working environment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.